Sunday, October 7, 2012

Outdoor decoration and table - Blogtoberfest day 7

In my post yesterday I mentioned that Daylesford has great homewares stores, especially if you love the rustic look. So following on from yesterday I thought I would share pictures of what I think are great buys from a store in the main street of Daylesford.



I had been looking for things to not only decorate our new deck with for ages but also a simple rustic inexpensive table that would go with the chairs I bought from Bed Bath and Table. I thought this table at $70 was a bargain!





 

 

I am now hoping to soon pot some herbs like Basil to go on the deck, maybe by next weeks Friday food and flower post. Hope you all had a great weekend.





3 comments:

  1. Your deck looks beautifully dressed now! Those are great stripey chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The metal art looks excellent outside it really adds some personality. I like the lanterns as well. Liking the rustic look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outdoor furniture has plenty of choices when it comes to choosing tables.

    Rustic table

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails