Saturday, October 13, 2012

Food and flowers - Blogtberfest day 13

The weather this week in Melbourne has been cold and miserable, so time to add some Spring colour to the house. So a trip to Bunnings where I bought both food and flowers.



I love Rosemary, both the look in a pot and smell and taste in cooking. I use this herb a lot with a favourite dish of mine being crunchy roast potato with Rosemary and sea salt. Mmm, my mouth is just watering thinking about it.


The rosemary also looks great next to a pot of these bright red geraniums.


3 comments:

  1. What a great way to add some colour (and a gorgeous scent) to our favourite spaces.
    Bunnings is a dangerous place, is it not? I went in for some fairylights last week, and I won't tell you all the stuff I came out with!! :-)
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a hedge of Rosemary behind the house. I can tell when my wee man has been playing near it, his hair often smells of the Rosemary bush. Elaina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night I had a dream about rosemary!

    :)

    B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails