Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Decorating for Halloween - Blogtoberfest day 23



I love this time of year where I get to decorate the house for various festivities, Halloween being the first cab of the rank. I must admit though with Halloween I not a big fan of some the decorations (thinking skull and crossbones) but love the pumpkins and the burst of orange they provide to the house.


These pumpkin candles go so well with the tulips Hubby bought me for finishing work last week. Only thing is I don't think these tulips will survive to Halloween so might have to get some more!


The kids are getting so excited about next week and I am sure there will be a few more photos to share then, especially as we are going to try and make some Halloween decorations and treats ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. No wonder your kiddies are excited! I would be too :)

    It all looks cute and stylish at the same time.

    Great job!

    B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails