Saturday, October 1, 2011

Before and afters for Blogtoberfest

Well I have decided to enter the fun of Blogtoberfest again this year which means I will be posting daily during October. To get involved yourself or find out more click on the icon in my sidebar.

Also as October is the month we started the major renovating of our house I thought now a year later it would be good to celebrate the completion of the build and show before and after photos throughout October.

Along with the photos I thought I would share some lessons learned that might help those who are about to embark on their own renovation. And for those that have already you might have some you can share too.

So to start at the beginning with house plans -

The first on the left is the house as it was some 15 years ago and then the plans on the right are what the last owners did 10 years ago.


Now we have at the front of the house changed a main bathroom into and ensuite walk in robe and at the back added more living space two more bedrooms, new laundry and family bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails