Friday, December 3, 2010

Hugs, thank you and a win

It has been a frustrating hard week as far as the build goes but today I managed to take a step back and focus on the good things.

Lots of hugs and watching how well my two kids play together, making things with my daughter while my son had a long sleep, and receiving a gorgeous gift in the mail from Lisa of Ledamae which I recently won on a giveaway on her blog.

And speaking of blogs, I want to say thank you to all of you out there that read my blog and leave lovely comments. It really is helping make this build process so much easier to handle. I love writing this blog and reading all of yours. I have met so many wonderful people and been reminded of great, easy things to make - like these lanterns and paper chain I did with my daughter today - I was reminded of this reading Buttons by Lou Lou.

We have also enjoyed getting ready for Christmas and started to decorate the tree (my little boy however loves to take of the balls and throw them).

Good news is the plasterer finished today, so we can actually clean up a little and paint this weekend. We do have issues still but one of the company managers is coming to see us Monday. Hope you all have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I hope the issues aren't too major. Glad you're getting closer to finishing, and plaster board definitely means it feels more like a room again, with actual walls.
    Congratulations on your win with Ledamae!
    The lanterns look great, I think I'll try some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgy

    I really admire how you are renovating with two littlies. That requires a lot of commitment, energy and organisation. I can't imagine doing that on Planet Baby ☺.

    And bravo on your win. Isn't it amazing how some kindness can turn your day around? J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win..how exciting...I love making those lanterns with children...so easy and so effective..Have a lovely weekend Kym x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas decorations look great. Well done. They are so simple that they really are a winner. Well done on making the time for some fun! Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lanterns are very cute!
    ps. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails