Friday, July 23, 2010

Letters

I love letters or typography and have started looking out for letters to decorate my house with the focus being on D & B, the letters that start my kids names.

These brown ones I got at the bargain price of $2 each at the Supply and Demand store on Glenferrie Road Hawthorn.

I have also got large white letters in the kids bedroom and my daughter painted letters we bought from Spotlight in multi colours to decorate the play area.

But I particularly love the red ones in the lounge.

Recently I found a place to buy great typography products through a friend who sells her own tea towels and beautiful materials - Yardage Design or at Etsy

As soon as we have finished our renovation later this year I will be getting some of these wonderful things to decorate the new rooms.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Georgy - typography is a great addition to decor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails