Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tile prices

Well I have learnt today that it pays to shop around. The other weekend we saw that some of the big tile stores had sales so rushed in to see what we could get for our new family bathroom and ensuite. The tiles we picked were on sale and so we naturally thought it was a good price.

Today I went to a smaller store, Mitcham Tile Centre and discovered I could get similar or in case of the wall tiles, the same tiles for $4 cheaper per square metre, so now know that sales don't necessarily mean that it is cheaper then elsewhere.

To give you an idea of the kind of look we are after - these two photos were taken from my friend Amanda's bathroom. My bathroom inspiration. We also love the free standing bath and the tiled recess next to it with the difference being we are looking at tiling the recess with a blue / grey mosaic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails